Wednesday 3 April 2013

Today we meditated:
Student comments:

Laurence: when I was walking to the garden I saw a white person and asked where he took Jesus and he said, is your name Laurence and I started to cry in my head.

Adrian: I felt relaxing and happy, Jesus was like my friend.

Sydney: I started crying in my head because I met Jesus, when I sat next to him I could not believe it was Jesus.

Brendon: When I was walking to the tomb, I saw nothing there so I ran to my friends and they came back.  They did not believe me so they walked away and then Jesus came out of the garden. 

Paige: When I was walking to the tomb heaps of people were there, I told them Jesus was not there and they did not believe me.  They went home one by one, I saw someone coming through the garden, he said my name and it sounded like Jesus.

Meditation with the Risen Lord on PhotoPeach

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic sharing room 5, I love the way you have commented on the video at the end, I look forward to reading more comments. Mrs Rush

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we did our meditation it was really lovely to be in the garden with Jesus and to know that he's with you no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was really nice when we did our meditation to be with Jesus

    ReplyDelete